Schroth Racing Enduro Belt Description
Success in endurance racing depends on durability, quality and speed (quick driver changes). SCHROTH Racing is proud to introduce the newest line of innovative and ground breaking technology. This is, without a doubt, the easiest harness to use on the market. Anyone that has used one has bought one.
Tested this year in the ALMS series and the in the world-famous 24h race around the "Green Hell" at Germany's Nordschleife!
The "Enduro-Belt" is SCHROTH's top-of-the-line racing harness range. For racers and teams looking for the best in seat belt technology! The newly designed adjuster technology "ZIP Adjuster" have been integrated into the lap belt buckle attachments to optimize the position of the adjusters for optimal adjustment. The design of the new "ZIP Adjusters" allows for exceptional ease of adjustment (tightening) and release for faster and smoother driver changes. The same "Zip Adjuster" design can be found the “Enduro” shoulder belts also! The Enduro-Belt is packed with features which will reduce your driver change times! The Enduro-Belts is also a top choice for driving schools or Race-Taxi where getting customers in/out of the car counts! (more driving time!)
- Simple and Easy to adjust "ZIP Adjusters" integrated into the lap belt latches
- "ZIP Adjusters" in the shoulder belts for the best fitting harness
- Extra large, easy to see Yellow "hand loops" on the lap belts
- Extra large, easy to grab "hand loops" on the shoulder belts
- Clearly marked lap belt release straps
- Sewn in "bungee loops" on the shoulder belts
- Patented RFR lightweight Buckle
- 2inch (50mm) lap belts for unmatched comfort and safety
- Available in black, also available with 2/3” shoulder belt combination (for HANS use only)!
Cam Lock Fixed Point
- Shoulder: LV7 Wrap (3" Shoulders) LV10 Wrap (HANS Specific 2"/3" Shoulders)
- Lap: LV4 with B14 Wrapped-in
- Subs: LV4 with B14 Wrapped-in
- 6 SG23 7/16" Eyebolts
- 12 S3 Washers
- 2 SG39 Reinforcement Plates
This item usually ships out in 1-2 business days from the original purchase date.