Project Kics R40 Open Ended Locking Lug Neo Chro (Extended 1.5mm) Description
Project Kics feature a unique seven-sided, heptagonal lug nut is that each lug consist of 2 pieces, where the top of the lugs spin freely from the tapered centering ring. This ensures a much tighter and precise hold than traditional lug nuts. It also minimizes the chances of scratching your wheels. Made of lightweight composite materials, these open ended lugs fit on both standard studs as well as extended studs. The entire set weighs just under 2 lbs! Highly recommended for both street and track enthusiasts.
* Super light-weight thin-wall contruction using strong light-weight OEM quality materials.
* Oversized and taper seat to ensure best contact.
* External drive by popular 17mm hex for easier installation.
* Full stud engagement and can accomodate long racing studs.
* Reliable and stronger than aluminum racing nuts.
* Japan patented (No. 1192260) and USA patent applied.
* Lug body produced by Cold-Forged SCM-435 material.
* Attached rotating taper-seat made with A7075-T6 aluminum and ultra-hard alumite finish.
* 16 Lug Nuts
* 4 Locks
* 1 Wrench Adapters
* Neo Chro Finish
This item usually ships out in 1-2 business days from the original purchase date.