Odyssey PC 925L Battery Description
The Odyssey PC 925L Battery combines in one box the characteristics of two separate batteries. It can deep cycle as well as provide enormous cranking power.
These dry cell batteries are capable of providing engine cranking pulses in excess of 925A for 5 seconds as well as 400 charge/discharge cycles to 100% depth of discharge (DOD). A typical starting, lighting and ignition (SLI) battery can do one or the other, but not both. Conventional batteries are either a sprinter or a long distance runner; An ODYSSEY® battery will do both — provide short duration high amperage pulse or low rate long duration drains.
PC 925L Specs
- 925 cranking amps for 5 seconds
- 870 cranking amps for 10 seconds
- 765 cranking amps for 20 seconds
- Short circuit current over 2400A
- 28 amp hours
- 50 minute reserve capacity with 25amp load
- Female brass terminal w/M6 SS bolt
- Length 6 15/32"
- Width 4 7/8"
- Height 6 7/8"
- Weighs 23 lbs
- 6 month limited automotive warranty
- Rugged Drycell sealed design
- Military grade
- Vibration resistant
- 60% more starting power
- Deep discharge reserve power
- 2 year storage life
- 8-12 year design life
- Can be mounted flat or upright
This item usually ships out in 1-2 business days from the original purchase date.