Odyssey PC 680MJ Battery
|Part Number: ODYPC680MJ|
|Your Price: $184.99|
<< Prev Product 16 of 23 Next >> |
Odyssey PC 680MJ Battery Description
The Odyssey PC 680MJ Battery combines in one box the characteristics of two separate batteries. It can deep cycle as well as provide enormous cranking power.
These dry cell batteries are capable of providing engine cranking pulses in excess of 680A for 5 seconds as well as 400 charge/discharge cycles to 100% depth of discharge (DOD). A typical starting, lighting and ignition (SLI) battery can do one or the other, but not both. Conventional batteries are either a sprinter or a long distance runner; An ODYSSEY® battery will do both — provide short duration high amperage pulse or low rate long duration drains.
PC 680MJ Specs
- 680 cranking amps for 5 seconds
- 595 cranking amps for 10 seconds
- 525 cranking amps for 20 seconds
- Short circuit current over 1800A
- 17 amp hours
- 25 minute reserve capacity with 25amp load
- Female brass terminal w/M6 SS bolt
- With metal jacket
- Length 7.27"
- Width 3.12"
- Height 7.42"
- Weight 15.4 lb
- 6 month limited automotive warranty
- Rugged Drycell sealed design
- Military grade
- Vibration resistant
- 60% more starting power
- Deep discharge reserve power
- 2 year storage life
- 8-12 year design life
- Can be mounted flat or upright
Optional Brass Terminals only $9.99
- SAE Automotive terminals
- Brass Terminals
- Fits the Odyssey PC545, PC680, PC925, PC1200 and PC1700 series
- Universal terminal that can take either top post or side mount cables
- Compatible with standard automotive clamps and are threaded for a 3/8" bolt down the center
This item usually ships out in 1-2 business days from the original purchase date.