Odyssey PC 625 Battery Description
The Odyssey PC 625 Battery combines in one box the characteristics of two separate batteries. It can deep cycle as well as provide enormous cranking power.
These dry cell batteries are capable of providing engine cranking pulses in excess of 625A for 5 seconds as well as 400 charge/discharge cycles to 100% depth of discharge (DOD). A typical starting, lighting and ignition (SLI) battery can do one or the other, but not both. Conventional batteries are either a sprinter or a long distance runner; An ODYSSEY® battery will do both — provide short duration high amperage pulse or low rate long duration drains.
PC 625 Specs
- YB16-CLB replacement
- 625 cranking amps for 5 seconds
- 545 cranking amps for 10 seconds
- 480 cranking amps for 20 seconds
- Short circuit current over 1800A
- 27 minute reserve capacity with 25amp load
- Length 6.7"
- Width 3.90"
- Height 6.89"
- Weight 13.2 lbs
- 6 month limited automotive warranty
- Rugged Drycell sealed design
- Military grade
- Vibration resistant
- 60% more starting power
- Deep discharge reserve power
- 2 year storage life
- 8-12 year design life
- Can be mounted flat or upright
This item usually ships out in 1-2 business days from the original purchase date.