Odyssey PC 2250 Battery Description
The Odyssey PC 2250 Battery combines in one box the characteristics of two separate batteries. It can deep cycle as well as provide enormous cranking power.
These dry cell batteries are capable of providing engine cranking pulses in excess of 2250 for 5 seconds as well as 400 charge/discharge cycles to 100% depth of discharge (DOD). A typical starting, lighting and ignition (SLI) battery can do one or the other, but not both. Conventional batteries are either a sprinter or a long distance runner; An ODYSSEY® battery will do both — provide short duration high amperage pulse or low rate long duration drains.
PC 2250 Design
- Absorbent glass mat (AGM) technology
- 12V battery pure VRLA
- Rugged construction
- Dual SAE DIN Taper and 3/8" stud
- Can be mounted in any orientation
- Rope lifting handles
- US DOT and IATA certified non-spillable
- Shipped fully charged - just install and go
- Container and cover made from oil resistant plastic
- PHCA: 2,250A at 80°F (27°C); for 5 seconds
- PCCA: 1,420A at 0°F (-18°C); for 5 seconds
- CCA: 1,225A at 0°F (-18°C)
- CA/MCA: 1,550A at 32° (0°C)
- HCA: 1,730 at 80°F (27°C)
- Reserve capacity: 240 minutes on 25amps
- Short circuit current: 5,000A
- Deep cycling capability: 400 at 80% DOD
- Design life: 12 years
- Typical service life: 6 to 8 years
This item usually ships out in 1-2 business days from the original purchase date.