Odyssey PC 1700T Battery
|Part Number: ODYPC1700T|
|Your Price: $349.99|
<< Prev Product 6 of 33 Next >> |
Odyssey PC 1700T Battery Description
The Odyssey PC 1700T Battery combines in one box the characteristics of two separate batteries. It can deep cycle as well as provide enormous cranking power.
These dry cell batteries are capable of providing engine cranking pulses in excess of 1700A for 5 seconds as well as 400 charge/discharge cycles to 100% depth of discharge (DOD). A typical starting, lighting and ignition (SLI) battery can do one or the other, but not both. Conventional batteries are either a sprinter or a long distance runner; An ODYSSEY® battery will do both — provide short duration high amperage pulse or low rate long duration drains.
PC 1700T Design
- 1700 cranking amps for 5 seconds
- 1540 cranking amps for 10 seconds
- 1355 cranking amps for 20 seconds
- Short circuit current over 3500A
- 68 amp hours
- 142 minute reserve capacity with 25amp load
- With SAE automotive terminals
- Length 13.0"
- Width 6.5"
- Height 7.5" including terminals
- Weighs 59 lbs
- 6 month limited automotive warranty
- Rugged Drycell sealed design
- Military grade
- Vibration resistant
- 60% more starting power
- Deep discharge reserve power
- 2 year storage life
- 8-12 year design life
- Can be mounted in any orientation
Optional Brass Terminals only $9.99
- SAE Automotive terminals
- Brass Terminals
- Fits the Odyssey PC545, PC680, PC925, PC1200 and PC1700 series
- Universal terminal that can take either top post or side mount cables
- Compatible with standard automotive clamps and are threaded for a 3/8" bolt down the center
This item usually ships out in 1-2 business days from the original purchase date.