KTuner End User Flash Kit V2
|Part Number: KTUN-FLKV2|
|Your Price: $649.00|
Product 1 of 1|
KTuner End User Flash Kit V2 Description
Our KTunerFlash V2 tuning package comes with a single KTunerFlash V2 hardware unit paired with a single user license for the KTuner software.
- 5" Touch Screen Display.
- Real-Time data display with multiple layouts.
- Easy to navigate menu system for settings.
- Store multiple tunes, including factory. Flash without the need for a laptop.
- On Board Logging, record datalogs without the need for a laptop.
- 5 Programmable LEDs (RGB) for shift lights, warnings, etc.
- Bluetooth connectivity for peripherals and the TunerView Android app.
- This unit is locked to one ECU and allows you to alter the settings in your ECU.
- Return to factory at any time and unlock the unit to resell.
- This allows datalogging and reflashing right over your factory OBD2 port!
- Diagnose any OBD2 CAN vehicle, even when already locked to a vehicle.
- KTuner uses USB connectivity for fast data transfers.
- Civic Si 06-11
- Civic Type-R 07-11
- Civic Si 12-15
- Civic R18 12-15
- Civic 2.0 16+
- Civic 1.5T 16+
- Civic Si 1.5T 17+
- S2000 06-09
- TSX 07-08 i4, 09-14 i4 and v6
- iLX 13-15
Please view our site for a full list of supported vehicles for platform specific information.
What is KTuner?
KTuner is an ECU research and development solution for late model J, K, L, and R series applications. KTuner can be used by part manufacturers to achieve C.A.R.B. and E.O. certification. KTuner can also be used by individual developers working under the pretenses of new development exemptions from the Library of Congress’s Copyright Office allowing you to dive into the software that runs on your own property, including automobiles, for research and development purposes. This software is for off-road use only.
What does the software look like?
It’s pretty cool and very configurable. Take a quick look on our software overview page.
What can I do with KTuner?
KTuner allows the ability to properly tune ignition, fuel, cam angle, and additional supporting parameters required to meet emissions standards. Paired with essential datalogging parameters at high speeds, KTuner can be utilized to test and develop multiple vehicle platforms in the development of emissions legal aftermarket performance products.
What kind of hardware does KTuner require? How much is it?
For the older swap vehicles we have in-ECU hardware that gets installed directly into the ECU for direct developmental access to the main processor. For newer flash based vehicles we have J2534 compatible hardware that plugs right into your OBD2 port. This J2534 interface allows you to develop your own applications to access ECU information directly for research and development purposes. We only allow our proven compatible J2534 interface to be used with our software so that it is guaranteed that you can flash back to the factory software when testing has completed.
This item usually ships out in 1-2 business days from the original purchase date.