Buddy Club Racing Spec Camshaft - Spec IV (B-Series) Description
Using the data gathered from over 20 years of racing experience, the Buddy Club Racing Spec IV Camshaft for B-Series engines are the ideal street/track camshafts. Utilizing Buddy Club's patent pending lobe forming technology from Spec III Plus cams for low and mid range power, the Spec IV increases the maximum lift to 12.3mm to give it an extra edge in high end power.
Buddy Club Spec IV cams are made with chilled cast cores to increase strength and optimize primary and VTEC lobes. The Spec IV was designed to accommodate a serious motor.
High performance for high compression!
- Ideal for street and track
- 12.3mm lift for extra high end power
- Patent pending lobe forming technology for low to midrange torque.
- Provides smooth constant power throughout the power band
- Buddy Club high compression valves, valve springs and retainer set highly recommended
Cam lift: IN 12.3mm EX 11.8mm
Duration: IN 306 EX 302
IN 37 BTDC (1mm OPEN) 52 ABDC (1mm OPEN)
EX 62 BBDC (1mm OPEN) 32 ATDC (1mm OPEN)
V/C IN .007 EX .008
This item usually ships out in 1-2 business days from the original purchase date.